Dear Valued North Georgia National Bank Customers,
At North Georgia National Bank, our ability to deliver our services, together with an exceptional customer experience, is our priority. In doing so, we must also ensure the health and safety of our clients and employees.
As cases of Coronavirus-COVID-19- around the county continue to rise, we want you to know that North Georgia National Bank is carefully monitoring the situation. All of our offices are currently drive thru and appointment only.
We're Here to Help!
If you're negatively affected by the coronavirus situation, we're here to help. North Georgia National Bank is committed to working with our clients and our communities to reduce financial stress during these challenging and uncertain times. Our relief measures include:
* Providing payment relief assistance for clients on consumer loans and business loans
* Temporarily increased Main Office Drive Thru Hours: Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
* Increased Mobile Deposit limits to $2,500 daily limit
* Cut off time for Mobile Deposit is 5:00 P.M.
* We have added the "Forgot Password" link to your mobile banking app for your convenience
* Customers now have the ability to enroll in Mobile banking thru your device
Please contact your local banker at 706-629-6499 for any questions you may have.
Beware of Scams: Cybercriminals are hard at work exploiting our natural anxiety. Look out for suspicious emails and text messages that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as your name, password, personal identification number (PIN) or other account information. We'll never reach out to clients through phone or email to ask for confidential information.
HERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL STEPS WE ARE TAKING
*In-Branch Precautions. We are taking every precaution necessary to safeguard the wellbeing of our clients and employees. All branches are being routinely cleaned and disinfected, hand sanitizer is continuously made available, and proactive hygiene recommendations are routinely reinforced. We highly encourage clients and employees who handle money to use hand sanitizer and immediately wash hands, especially after handling money.
*We are currently meeting with clients on an appointment only basis when absolutely necessary. For the protection of our clients and staff, we ask that you refrain from such appointments if you meet any of the following criteria as outlined by CDC guidelines:
* Business Readiness Plans: We have engaged our vendors and business partners regarding their continuity plans to ensure there is limited to no service interruptions which could impede the delivery of their services.
While we always enjoy seeing our clients, below are some ways to handle your banking needs without stepping INTO branch.
*Automated Telephone Banking at 706-624-0888
* Remote Business Deposit
We take customer service very seriously and we are here for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to one of our bankers today by calling 706-629-6499. You can call for an appointment or for assistance with any of your banking needs of concerns. We pray you and your family remain healthy. We look forward to visiting with your again soon!